- STATE REGULATED
- MEDICAID CERTIFIED
- I want to thank you for all your support during my mother’s final months. The service you provided was especially important to us as it allowed my mother to stay home in the midst of her family and the comfort of her own bed.
Mary Eward, 2011
- I must say that Lifeline Home Care is sensitive to all the needs and concerns of their clients.
J.F. Wallo, Fairfax, VA. 2010
- We were both delighted with the level of healthcare which you provided to us, and with the level of your own personal involvement.
George Hetland, Jr. 2009
- You have my heartfelt gratitude for all that you did, and my best wishes for your success in the years to come.I know that you and the healthcare professionals at Lifeline will be as committed to other families as you were to ours.
Mrs. Albert G. Wing Jr, 2007
- Since I began with you in January, after my wife passed, you have given me excellent service…
Alex Barone, 2013
- We just wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful caregivers you have sent for our daughter, Mary Catherine…
Terri Hammersmith Glotfelty, 2013
- Leticia Osei-Poku provided care to my Aunt Ruby for just over 2 years. During this time period I can say that Leticia has done an exceptional job…
Charles Dixon, 2010
At Lifeline Home Care Inc., we are committed to improving the quality of life for others, extending beyond our patients and employees to the larger community. We seek to make a lasting contribution to society by the way we operate our business and by the way we engage with those people and organizations that need our support.
Lifeline Home Care has an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of ethics, integrity and compliance with pertinent state and federal laws and regulations regarding patient care, professional conduct, and business/financial affairs.
Lifeline Home Care, Inc. does not discriminate against clients or employees.
All persons are considered without regard to race, sex, creed, national origin, age, or disability in rendering of services and employment.