Mary Eward, 2011
J.F. Wallo, Fairfax, VA. 2010
George Hetland, Jr. 2009
Mrs. Albert G. Wing Jr, 2007
Alex Barone, 2013
Terri Hammersmith Glotfelty, 2013
Charles Dixon, 2010
staff is highly supervised with regular visits by a Registered Nurse.
These supervisors are dedicated to keeping the family informed and
providing the highest quality of care for your special family member.
We maintain a number of staff members to be able to provide an alternate caregiver should any emergency arise.
We pride ourselves in being a group of dedicated professionals who believe in providing trustworthy, quality, compassionate, and nurturing care to enhance the quality of life for those we serve while preserving their individual freedom and rights.
A few reasons why many families are choosing Lifeline Home Care:
1. Meet your caregiver before starting of care.
2. Follow-up phone calls within 3 days of starting services to assure your satisfaction.
3. Replacement of caregiver within 24 hours of any complaint.
4. New cases are staffed within hours of contacting our office.
5. We guarantee to: return all phone calls within one hour and provide resource within 24 hours of being engaged.
6. Prompt replacement when your caregiver can’t make it.
7. Free RN assessment and follow-up.
8. Conducting criminal background checks every 6 months to ensure the safety of our clients.
Lifeline Home Care, Inc. does not discriminate against clients or employees.
All persons are considered without regard to race, sex, creed, national origin, age, or disability in rendering of services and employment.